Delivery costs €0 for orders over €100
Company and educational institution sales
- Companies, communities and public institutions.
- Discounts from guide prices are calculated according to purchase quantities. When applying for an account, indicate an estimate of the purchase amount.
First purchase Discount Less than €1000 Normal pricing (Prices in the Digishop.fi online store) More than €1000
Retailer pricing (discounted prices)
Online store prices include VAT. Delivery costs from €2.95 for letter delivery under 100g. The shopping cart calculates the shipping costs automatically. We reserve the right to change prices and postage.
- Digishop.fi provides the customer with the service credentials with which the customer can place orders electronically via the internet. The customer is obliged to take care of the proper storage of the identifiers. The customer is also responsible for orders caused by handing over IDs to unauthorized persons. When requested by the customer, the seller is obliged to remove the identifiers. It is also possible to place orders by e-mail to email@example.com
- Delivery is free in the seller's warehouse. Transport damage occurs immediately upon receipt of the shipment at a Posti or Matkahuolto service point. The seller will deliver the products within 3 days, or as soon as the product is available. Ownership of the product is transferred to the buyer when the purchase price has been paid in full. Small products/orders are delivered by letter to the order address, and larger shipments can be picked up at the nearest post office/travel service.
Terms of payment
- We offer all customers a wide selection of different payment methods. Larger, longer-established Oys, Kys and corporations have the opportunity to apply for invoicing. Invoicing customership is granted on a case-by-case basis, apply for invoicing customership by sending company/entity information and estimates of purchase quantities to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The seller undertakes to provide the warranty promised in the product information (1 year for batteries). If a defect is detected in the product, the customer must contact the seller immediately to rectify the matter. The seller does not take responsibility for warranty returns caused by incorrect use.
Right of return
- In case of possible returns, always contact the seller first at email@example.com
Indemnification and Limitation of Liability
- The seller is not responsible for costs or damages caused by the customer's incorrect user instructions or other factors beyond the seller's control, nor for any other indirect or direct damages. The seller's responsibility for faulty products is limited to replacing the product.
- The seller has the right to cancel the order if there has been a clear error in the pricing or the supplier is unable to deliver the order within a reasonable time, i.e. within 30 days.
- Disagreements between the parties are handled in the Helsinki district court.
How do I apply for an account?
- Send company/organization information and estimates of purchase quantities to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will answer your inquiry as soon as possible.
- If you want to be our wholesale customer (requires a first order of at least €1,000, which is paid at the time of ordering), please contact us by email.